The IT solution for Web Taken orders was created to solve and manage the problems related to the ‘remote order management’, therefore directly entered by the seller. The whole system is made in Java, it is totally web native and integrated into the E.R.P. (Enterprise Resource Planning) named E.G.G.S.web (Enterprise Governance Global solution web).
The tool represents the direct link between the headquarter and the seller.
All the information from the headquarter are transmitted to the seller and all the information of the seller are transmitted to the headquarter.
The tool performs the fundamental functions of:
- transmission of the information pertaining to the seller from the management system (central PC) of the headquarter to the hand-held computer of the seller, such as
- periodic visits
- customer and article lists
- sales price lists
- terms of sale
- accounting situations
- customer reliability
- messages from the office to the seller
- optimization of the the customer’s management by the seller
- transmission of information collected from the seller’s hand-held computer to the headquarters’ management system