The IT solution Attempted Sale is a system created in Java, it is totally web native and integrated into the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) named E.G.G.S.web (Enterprise Governance Global solution web) and to our line of software dedicated to food traceability EGGS.
The tool was created to manage and solve all the problems related to the attempted sale and acts as an informative link between HEADQUARTER and SELLER.
The solution is structured in several parts, integrated but independent:
- Attempted sale
- Load of the travelling warehouse (truck) through the use of the bar code (from the main warehouse)
- Load of the main warehouse through the use of bar code (from supplier or production)
It is able to optimize the customer’s management by the seller, who is ‘guided’ by the system, through:
- the planning of visits
- the check that the customer is servable, that is to say that it is within the reliability
- the proposal of only the items purchased by the specific customer
- the possibility to consult the sales statistics relating to the client, both synthetic and analytical
- the proposal of prices and conditions according to the company rules
- the possibility to manage the offers of free goods, the ‘three for two’, etc.
- the control able to inhibit the sale of items not present in the traveling warehouse
- the management (entry, modification, visualization, cancellation and printing) of sales documents (delivery notes or accompanying invoice)
- the possibility to view the customer’s open items and to collect the related payments
- the possibility of receiving and managing the down payments
and to automatically manage the travelling warehouse through:
- the automatic load from the main warehouse or from a ‘supply point’
- the immediate update of the sales document after the print
- the possibility of receiving the returned goods from the customer
- the possibility of loading/unloading the goods received/delivered from/to another seller
- real-time consultation of the movements of the traveling warehouse
- the possibility to consult and manage the inventory
- the possibility of requesting the reinstatement of the load, both on the basis of the sale and the sale forecast
- the possibility of transmitting the information collected from the seller’s hand-held computer to the site management system
The computerization and the use of the lot are central elements for the management of the traceability and traceability processes in the attempted sales processes.
By means of the coding of all the products it is possible to track the process of the goods from inside the factory, to the load on the agent’s mean of transport until delivery to the final customer.